This week's theme was Family. It is not always an easy task to get my family to agree to sit for a family picture but I was up for the challenge.
It was a beautiful evening so we went out for a family walk/bike ride before supper. Once home we decided to sit on our bench and have a popsicle. I seized the opportunity to get some pictures of the three of us.
I wasn't completely happy with any one of the pictures, so I used some of my Photoshop knowledge to create an image that I love.
Dennis looks too serious and I don't like the look of the popsicle in my mouth
Rachael's popsicle is blocking her face.
Serious Pose
Well that's a wrap. It has been a great year and I loved the challenge and I my photography and editing skills improved a lot this year. So what's next for me? Stay tuned.
For a complete list of all of the pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolution which has the link to all of my Project 52 blog.




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.