I started on a Project 365 on January 1st so I have started to make an effort to bring my camera with me most days. After all you can't get the picture if you don't have your camera with you. The temperature has been very mild this week...very unusual for January but hey I'll take it. Yesterday, armed with my camera I took a walk to a nearby park on my lunch break. At first I was disappointed as surprise, surprise there isn't much to take a picture of in the winter...a least nothing that was motivating me to take a picture.
I soon decided to take a picture of the Swan statue and noticed that if I positioned myself just right I could get a sun flare. Success!!!!! I had only brought my 35mm lens, which is my go to lens these days, and my 55-200mm lens and no lens hood. I still was a very happy camper.
As I was headed back to work leaves on a tree caught my attention and I began to snap away once more.
![]() |
| Bokeh!!!!! |
For a complete list of all of the pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolution which has the link to all of my Project 52 blog posts

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.