Friday, 31 January 2014

Project 52: Week 32- Black and White

When I started to think about subject ideas for this week's theme, the possibilities were endless.  I could have taken any picture and then edited it in black and white.  Too easy.  I wanted to challenge myself a bit.  The first ideas I had was to take a picture of dominoes, but since we don't own any I took a trip to a local toy store.  As I was driving there I saw black and white everywhere.  The speed signs, the dotted white lines on the road, the pedestrian crossing markings, the parked white truck with black mouldings and I could go on.  I decided not to by the dominoes. 
 
Instead I arranged my L.O.V.E serving pieces onto our black TV console.  Oh and I did edit it in black and white LOL.

 
 
For a complete list of all of the pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolution which has the link to all of my Project 52 blog posts 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.