Unlike the States, images of Patriotism are not always very visible. Sure around Canada Day, Canadian flags etc are everywhere.
My intial choice for a subject was going to be a Canadian flag....Easy. The Canadian flag, as well as the Alberta flag and Hospital flag fly high on the hospital grounds. I purposely brought my camera with my zoom lens to get a picture. I didn't get any pictures that I was overly happy with. Plus because again I didn't want to draw a lot of attention to myself, I wasn't as close to the flag as I really needed to be.
As luck would have it, while in the hospital gift store making my daily trip there for a snack, I noticed a very cute car with a Canadian flag on it. Perfect. Photo prop and bonus I could give it to Rachael to play with. My husband just shook his head when he saw it but you have to admit that this is one cute car.
For a complete list of all of the pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolution which has the link to all of my Project 52 blog posts.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.