Friday, 28 February 2014

Project 52: Week 36- Glamour

This week's theme was Glamour.  When I was out shopping one day I came up with an idea.  I thought about taking a picture of a fashion/glamour magazine.  I made a trip to Shopper's Drug Mart solely with the intent to get a picture for this week's theme.  I changed my mind and decided to snap a picture of cosmetics. 

Easy set then done.  The store was not that busy but it seemed liked everytime I pulled out my camera, there was a clerk.  I felt awkward and was thinking that I was going to be asked what I was doing.  The things I will do for this project.  Anyway I snapped a few pictures quickly and called it done.  Thankfully I was able to put some of my newfound editing skills to work and was able to get a final picture that I was happy with.

 
For a complete list of all of the pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolution which has the link to all of my Project 52 blog posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.