Sunday, 22 December 2013

Project 52: Week 26 - Lips

Well I have made it to the halfway point in my Project 52.  Lips was the theme this week.  I had an idea in mind but it involved getting my favorite subject on board.

Rachael went to birthday party in January and received toy lips in her goody bag she loves these lips.  I thought that those lips would make a great subject for this week's theme and I assumed that Rachael would be totally agreeable to letting me take a picture of her wearing the lips... WRONG.  It took me all week to get the picture and I had to give Rachael a chocolate and a candy...Even a toddler has his/her price.


 
For a complete list of all of the pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolution which has the link to all of my Project 52 blog posts

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.