Well I did it I completed the first month of my Project 365, hopefully it won't be my last month. Definitely doing this with a great group of ladies that I met through Momtographie have kept me motivated.
This month I became more comfortable with my Nikon D7100 and I even had got in some practice with my new 105mm Micro lens. Rachael moved into the Preschool room and one month later is settled and enjoying it. Chloe turned six and injured her leg after wrestling with Leo. Dennis and I had our first, of what I hope will be, monthly dates. Our anniversary is on June 21st so my goal is to plan regular date nights on or around the 21st, wish me luck. I started learning Lightroom this month. I now own two books but I am also taking Nick Kelsh's photo editing online class, one week in and I am started to understand and like Lightroom. Here's to organizing and editing my pictures. I managed to get in a picture this month and will try to be in at least one picture a month.
![]() |
| This was January |
![]() My favorite picture of the month |
|


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.