Friday, 21 February 2014

Project 52: Week 35 - Motion

This week's theme of Motion was a tough one for me.  As a coincidence it was also Motion (Action Photography) week in Momtographie 2.0.

Winter with its limited daylight hours really reduced my chances of getting a good action shot.  Last week (of course) I managed to get this shot of Rachael but I still needed something for this week.

 
 
Two of Rachael's friends had a birthday party at the indoor soccer field yesterday, and with the presence of a bouncy castle, soccer field and a trampoline....the setting was perfect to practice getting an action shot.
 




Action captured...yes but I was left with some blur.  Getting an action shot was challenging and I was getting frustrated.
 
So the next day I thought I would try again.  I was able to encourage Rachael to jump on our spare bed in the basement.  And for once I was able to get an action shot without any blur.... No if only I could get rid of that glare.  For later shots, I did ask Rachael to jump on the bed so that her back was facing the wall and the window was to the side of her but of course I couldn't get as good as a shot as this one.
 
 
I have being playing around with editing this picture to see if I can minimize the glare.  But I am starting to realize that best I can do at this point is just to embrace the glare.
 

 
For a complete list of all of the pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolution which has the link to all of my Project 52 blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.