Friday, 30 August 2013

Project 52: Week 10- Flowers

What a perfect week to have this theme.  I have been on Sunflower watch all week and have taken pictures of my blossoming Sunflowers every day. 

I bought a seed starter kit from a kids store in town as a little project for Rachael and I.  Sunflowers were one of the seeds in the kit.  This started off as a opportunity to show Rachael how flowers grow and quickly turned into a Mom project.  It has been so much fun watching these Sunflowers mature.

By mid September I will no longer own this house.  I had been hoping and hoping that I would actually see the Sunflowers in bloom.  Well this was my lucky week.  As I write this, two of my Sunflowers are n full bloom.

I have always enjoyed taking pictures of Sunflowers and this summer I have enjoyed it even more, thanks to my new Macro lens.   Flowers make such great subjects and allow me to practice my skills.  So here a few, okay a lot of, pictures of my Sunflowers.


The object of my obsession this week.


Blooming in progress.









 



 Sunflowers are not the only flowers to grace my garden this year.

This becomes....

This
For a complete list of all of the pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolution which has the link to all of my Project 52 blog posts
 




 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.