Friday, 2 August 2013

Project 52: Week 6- Fog

Fog...Hmmm it is Summer, very unlikely to see Fog.  Well...last week I check the Weather Network app and saw Fog stated as the current weather condition.  So I ran to my front door and yes sure enough there was Fog.  But this was last week and not this week.  But I took some pictures anyway.
July 23rd, 2013.

I am trying my best to actually take a picture once a week that fits that weeks theme so since the chance of seeing Fog this week was very unlikely I had to create a Fog scene.  I like my showers hot and my husband always reminds me to turn the Fan on when I shower to prevent the bathroom from getting steamy.  Well you know what the say about when the cat's away.....  I was actually quite pleased with myself that I was able to capture a "Fog" scene.

 

For a complete list of all of the pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolution which has the link to all of my Project 52 blog posts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.