Friday, 9 August 2013

Project 52: Week 7- Still Life

So many things could have been used for the subject for this week's theme of  Still Life.  Immediately fruit came to mind.  I had planned on taking Rachael to a U-pick on Monday to pick strawberries. This would have been my first time also to a U-pick.  My plan was to go and pick some strawberries and then, if we didn't eat all of them, I would photograph a bowl of them.

Well strawberries were no longer available at the U-pick so it was on to Plan B..M&M's. And why M&M's...why not.  What's not to love about M&M's ..chocolate solves everything and M&M's melt in your mouth and not in your hand.

Lately they are my go-to treat at work.... so much so that the clerk at the hospital giftshop knows that everyday when I stop into the store I will pick up a bag of M&M's.  So on a recent trip to Wal-Mart I  picked up a bag of M&M's.


The bad part of taking pictures of M&M's as everyone in my household kept stealing them during my photo shoot.


Even though Rachael's hand is out of focus it still makes a cute shot of her stealing my M&M's
Compromise: My pile, Rachael's pile.


M&M's so hard to resist.
For a complete list of all of the pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolution which has the link to all of my Project 52 blog posts
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.