Today I had the privilege and the honor to take family pictures of my good friend J and her family. This was the first time that I had taken pictures of anyone outside of my family. J and I met at our local Parent Link Centre almost three years ago. Our daughters have literally grown up together and are very good friends.
The photoshoot took place around 10:30 am this morning in O'Brien Park, one of the provinicial parks in the area. We have been having a wonderful Fall, so the Park was completely covered in a thick layer of fallen leaves which made for a nice Fall scene. At 2 degrees this morning it was a bit cool but the lighting was wonderful.
J came well prepared. Outfits were well coordinated and she had a shot list already prepared. As I took their pictures I really felt like I was the fly on the wall, watching each of them interact with each other. I could feel the love between the two of them and the love they have for their daughter, They were naturals in front of the camera and their daughter's personality shined through. Definitely a beautiful family inside and out.
Here are a few of my favorites.



Great job, stepping out of doing just family and taking I a photo shoot is a big deal. I just started doing this myself after doing my nephews sr pictures. Word of mouth spreads fast and you'll soon have others requesting your skills!! Congrats and good luck
ReplyDelete