Friday, 18 October 2013

Project 52: Week 17- Rain

Well Mother Nature refused to cooperate for me this week so I wasn't able to take a Rain picture this week.  So once again I had to dig through pictures I have taken in the past for this blog post.

 
This picture was taken at the September photography club meeting.  We were in the Sexsmith Blacksmith shop.  The lighting was poor so I struggled a lot since I rely on natural light. On that particular evening it was raining heavily.  I loved the look of the rain pelting against this window illuminated by car and street lights.  It took me quite a few shots to finally get one I was happy with.  This showed me that even on the most dreary and wet nights, one could still find some beauty.
 
 
This picture was taken on October 6th when my family and I participated in the first annual Walk to Remember in Grande Prairie.  It was lightly raining during this walk which seemed fitting...like Tears from heaven.
 
 
And of course I must include a picture of Rachael.  This is a picture of her taken at the Walk to Remember, holding onto her umbrella.
 
For a complete list of all of the pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolution which has the link to all of my Project 52 blog posts
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.