Thursday, 20 June 2013

Momma's Got a Brand New Lens!!!!!!

This baby arrived in the mail today
























Macro Photography interests me.  I love taking pictures of flowers.  I bought a wide angle/macro lens in Vegas but the Macro lens on it annoys me.  I have been struggling with it ever since I bought it.  Can we say buyer's remorse??? I know a lot more about lenses now and can make better decisions.  Anyway there was a sale and I jumped on it.  My flowers will all be blooming soon so I will have lots of subjects to practice on
 
Here are a few shots on SOOC.
 
 








 
 

2 comments:

  1. excellent! I should dig out my macro lens, I never think of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love macro photographing. Still getting the hang of this lens but it provides a different prospective.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.