Friday, 28 June 2013

Project 52: Week 1 Resolution

Thanks to one of my fellow Momtographie classmates I am involved in a Project 52. This is project where you take one picture a week that best fits the listed theme.

Week 1 is Resolution.

When I hear the word Resolution, the first thing I thought of  was a New Years' resolution...you know,the ones we make on January 1st but soon abandon.  I usually don't make New Years' resolutions. But this year I vowed to not use my IPhone when I am with my daughter.  Smartphones make it easy for us to keep up with Facebook, pin stuff on Pinterest etc whenever and wherever.  But when I am with my daughter I should be "present" with her.  Therefore FB etc can wait until she is in bed...I'm busy hanging out with my child.

It hasn't been easy.  Yes I do sneak a peek when I'm making supper but I have cut down my usage considerable and I am very aware of when I do chose to use it.

For me phones do not belong at the dinner table.  This is a time for eating a meal together and enjoying being and interacting as a family.  It annoys me when my HB is "busy" on his phone during a meal.
















So for Week One, I took this picture.
















Here is a list of the themes that I will be working on for this Project 52.  If anyone would like to join in on the fun I would love to see your pictures so I encourage you to post it onto the comments of the corresponding blog post. 

Week 1: (June 28th) - Resolution        
Week 2: (July 5th) - Made with Love   
Week 3: (July 12th) - Drink Up                                                   
Week 4: (July 19th) - City Lights               
Week 5: (July 26th) - I Dreamed A Dream
Week 6: (August 2nd) - Fog
Week 7: (August 9th) - Still Life
Week 8: (August 16th) - Water
Week 9: (August 23rd) - Self-Portrait
Week 10: (August 30th) - Flowers
Week 11: (September 6th)- Shallow Depth of Field
Week 12: (September 13th) - Reflections
Week 13: (September 20th) - Details
Week 14: (September 27th) - Man Made
Week 15: (October 4th) - Fragile
Week 16: (October 11th) - Humor
Week 17: (October 18th) - Rain
Week 18: (October 25th) - Opposites
Week 19: (November 1st) - Eyes
Week 20: (November 8th) - Sillouette
Week 21: (November 15th) - Animals
Week 22: (November 22nd) - Laughter
Week 23: (November 29th) - Reading/Books
Week 24: (December 6th) - Street Photography
Week 25: (December 13th) - Everyday
Week 26: (December 20th) - Lips
Week 27: (December 27th) - Sunrise
Week 28: (January 3rd) - Relaxation
Week 29: (January 10th) - Music
Week 30: (January 17th) - Defeat
Week 31: (January 24th) - Bokeh
Week 32: (January 31st) - Black andWhite
Week 33: (February 7th) - Textures
Week 34: (February 14th) - Night
Week 35: (February 21st) - Motion
Week 36: (February 28th) - Glamour
Week 37: (March 7th) - Patriotism
Week 38: (March 14th) - Childhood
Week 39: (March 21st) - Candid
Week 40: (March 28th) - Fall
Week 41: (April 4th) - Color
Week 42: (April 11th) - Candy
Week 43: (April 18th) - Love
Week 44: (April 25th) - Make Believe
Week 45: (May 2nd) - Beverages
Week 46: (May 9th) - Looking Out
Week 47: (May 16th) - Mother
Week 48: (May 23rd) - Food
Week 49: (May 30th) - Perspective
Week 50: (June 6th) - New
Week 51: (June 13th)- The Kitchen
Week 52: (June 27th) - Family

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.