Friday, 29 November 2013

Project 52: Week 23 - Reading/Books

Rachael loves to read and we enjoy reading to her.  We have a rule in out house that she can only watch TV after supper.  A bedtime story or two used to be part of our nightly bedtime routine.  Sadly that has decreased.  Too often it is 9pm when Rachael is finally in bed.  Since ME/ Couple time doesn't happen until after Rachael is in bed...storytime gets omitted.

On Facebook I found a great Christmas activity for Rachael....25 days of reading.  The idea is wrap up 25 books and have your child open up a book each night.  I love this idea.  So I have been buying, ordering and wrapping up books.  My plan is to kick off this project tomorrow night. Most of the books are Christmas ones which I will pack up after Christmas but there are some soon to be new favorites to add to Rachael's collection.

 


For a complete list of all of the pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolution which has the link to all of my Project 52 blog posts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.