Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Radiate: Guest Lesson- Discovering the beauty of your camera phone (Kelly Tuohey)

This week in Radiate I had to put my Nikon away and use my IPhone.  Quite honestly I was reluctant at first as I don't love my IPhone camera.  I did when I first got it three years ago but now I strongly dislike the quality of the pictures.  I hate to admit this since I am a diehard Apple fan , but my husband's Android photo takes better pictures than my IPhone.  Lucky for me my contract is up next month and I will be upgrading to the newest IPhone with a much improved camera.

Anyway although my IPhone is always with me, I will opt to bring my Nikon anywhere where a possible photo opportunity will take place.  The IPhone of course is a more convenient option.  They say that the best camera is the one that you always have on you.  So I did put away the Nikon this week and did take most of my pictures this week with my IPhone.

We bought Rachael a new sled on the weekend so we took her out a few times to try it out.  Like any firsts I like to have photographic evidence of it.  I really wanted to bring the Nikon along but I left it at home and brought my IPhone and snapped away.

 Original

 Edited with Pic Tap and Go

Original

Edited with Pic Tap and Go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.