Saturday, 9 November 2013

Project 52:Week 20 - Silhouette

This week presented an opportunity to try something that I have only done once before: Silhouette.  Timing was everything.  I didn't have many opportunities this week to play around with this because the sun was setting as I was getting home.

So one non-activity day, I took my camera with me to work with the hopes to getting a Silhouette shot taken after work. 

My original plan was to get a shot of the cranes at the new hospital site.  However when I pulled into the parking lot, I realized that the sun was not behind the cranes.  So because time was of the essence I couldn't really drive around and scope out another subject.

So I turned my attention on a tree that was in the right position relative to the sun.   The only bad part was the parked truck in the background.  With a little bit of editing I was able to mask the truck somewhat.  This is definitely a skill I would like to try again another time.



For a complete list of all of the pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolution which has the link to all of my Project 52 blog posts
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.