Ingredient #3 Storytelling and Ingredient #6 Play
We bought our daughter a basic tricycle a few weeks ago. Not to date myself but boy have times changed....tricycles come with varying degrees of bells and whistles. I am part of a very strong online group of Mommies who I discuss parenting concerns etc with. When I brought up the topic of buying my daughter a tricycle many recommended balance bikes, I must say initially the thought of my two year old on two wheels scared the heck out of me. But no sooner had we bought the tricycle friends of ours were raving about balance bikes. So we did some research and ordered a Strider bike for our daughter. It arrived on Monday (Monday was a great mail day). Below are some pictures of Rachael riding her new bike.

Ingredient #8 Perspective
Ingredient #9 Lines
When I took the first picture my goal was not to focus on the lines...this is something I noticed when I was reviewing my pictures later.
For the next picture I was focused on paying attention to the Lines







Cute. I liked the photos of her riding her bike. Cute moment captured there and I liked the little details.
ReplyDelete