Tuesday, 21 May 2013

Coke vs Diet Pepsi



My husband prefers Diet Pepsi and I prefer Coke so I played off of this with this camera exercise.  This week in Momtographie online we are learning about aperture and how it affects the Depth of Field

This would be my preferred picture  Coke vs Diet Pepsi
1/80, f 1.4, ISO 1600
 
 The closer that I moved myself to the Coke can the more blurred the Diet Pepsi can became.  1/80, f 1.4, ISO 1600

 Diet Pepsi vs Coke
 
 

Diet Pepsi equals Coke



 











1 comment:

  1. I find aperture a lot of fun to try out. When we were in Louisiana, we went to a plantation tour. Outside of this plantation there was a beautiful hedge but it had a rose at the back of it. It was fun taking pictures of the rose with the blurred hedge in front of it. Good photos, Colette.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.