Sunday, 12 May 2013

Mother's Day 2013.

Mother's Day is one of those bittersweet days for me.  Of course I am very thankful that I have Rachael my rainbow child to spend the day with.  I am one of the lucky ones,  Many Moms who have lost a child or children have also had to deal with infertility issues and some never get to have a living child.

This is my third Mother's Day with Rachael but my fourth Mother's Day as a Mom.  Anyone woman who has ever carried a child is a Mom no matter what the outcome of the pregnancy is.  I think about my boys daily but it is hard on a day like this when everywhere you go you are reminded that it is Mother's Day.   I should have had three kids here today.

But I do have Rachael.  Since the day she was born I have been grateful for her and for the opportunity to raise a child here on Earth.  I'm trying to focus on that point today.  Also I am so grateful that I still have my own Mother with me.  No matter how old I am I still need my Mom

So what does a budding Momtographer get the Grandmas for Mother's Day....a photo gift of course.


 
I took Beryl's advice about setting my camera settings and then handing the camera off to my husband to take the picture so that I can be in front of the lens.  Here are two pics.








And below a cute moment I captured between my Mom and my daughter


Happy Mother's Day!!!!!! Colden, Ethan and Noah thinking about all of you today as I do everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.