Light is probably the most important factor to consider in photography so it is fitting that the task for this week is to observe light. In general I think the lighting in my house sucks. I do have a big window in my living room that does let in a considerable amount of light and windows in my kitchen.
This morning at breakfast time I took some time to really observe the light. The sunlight was already coming in from my front living room window. My kitchen however was not as bright. I needed to turn on the lights. It wasn't dark just dull. The backyard was shaded at this point.
I work during the day so I didn't get a chance to observe the lighting in the later morning and early afternoon.
I spent sometime outside in our backyard after work today. Very bright. Shade provided by our trees and shed. I took some pictures outside today and really had to make some adjustments to prevent the not make the picture so bright.
I love when great things come in the mail. Can't wait to figure it out :).

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.