It was a gorgeous evening fitting the location. Lots of natural light and opportunities to practice backlighting. There were three leaders to guide us along. The majority of the members had telephoto lens...which intimated me a bit. I chose to shoot only with my 50mm. I had brought all of my lenses with me so in retrospect I should have used my 55-200mm for some shots.
I learned some things and realized that I really do know some stuff. Initially I hung back but soon I was moving closer to the models to get my perfect shot. There are pros and amateurs in the group and everyone is nice and helpful. Have are some of my favorites.
| Backlighting!!!!! |
| Lines |
| My first time playing around with white balance. |
I had a great evening. Everyone was nice so I decided that I will join.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.