There are a few ways that I could have approached this week's theme. My dream of becoming an RN and then later an ET nurse came true and I have the degree and certificate to prove it. Both are displayed proudly in my home office. To be honest for most of my life most of my dreams did come true.
My dream of having the family I had always dreamed of is yet to come true. My daughter is my Rainbow child and I am grateful everyday that she is here. My first pregnancy ended in a loss. A dream broken. Then Rachael was born and my dream of having a living child came true. A year later I starting dreaming of Rachael having a sibling. It will be year next month when we learned we were expecting again. I started dreaming about life with two kids. Watching two kids playing together, bickering, laughing etc...My dream of the "perfect family" would come true. Well it turned out we were expecting twins...identical boys. In time my dream became that of the "perfect" family of five.
Well on December 23rd I learned unfortunately once again that not all dreams come true. I had dreamed of Rachael having a sibling. It hurts me to think that then we die....she will be left all alone....this was not my dream.
So although it would have been easier this week to choose a dream that did come true...I chose to focus on my dream that was not fulfilled.
![]() |
My boys' memory bears with the t-shirt I had bought for Rachael and the two car seat bunting bags, the only things that I had bought for the boys, that sadly were never used
|
| What should have been.....Family of Five |
Colden, Ethan and Noah you are missed dearly xoxoFor a complete list of all of the pictures from my Project 52 follow this link to Resolution which has the link to all of my Project 52 blog posts

You are brave & strong to post this... but, I already knew that. xoxoxo
ReplyDelete