Wednesday, 10 July 2013

Flower Photography

Well it seems like only yesterday I was waiting patiently for my flowers to bloom, well not that patiently, and now the petals from my peonies are all scattered over my garden.  I love taking pictures of flowers and now this year armed with my new Macro lens I took advantage of the opportunities to play with it.

Waiting for the Peonies to open up
85mm Macro Lens 1/200, f 4.5, ISO 100


85mm Macro Lens 1/100, f 10, ISO 100

50mm Lens 1/125, f 1.8, ISO 100

50mm Lens 1/125, f 1.8, ISO 100

50mm Lens 1/125, f 1.8, ISO 100

I love how the leaves are peeking through the petals.
Edited with Pic Monkey
85mm Macro lens 1/15, f 18 ISO 1600

SOOC 85mm Macro Lens 1/100, f 8, ISO 100

85mm Lens 1/800, f 3.8, ISO 400

85mm Macro Lens 1/2000, f 5, ISO Hi 1

Seems like I'm not the only one that likes my flowers.
85mm Macro Lens 1/2000, f 8, ISO Hi 2

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Your feedback would be greatly appreciated.